Wednesday, October 18, 2023

OUTSIDE A SIMPLE HORROR PLATFORMER

Creating games can be a bit challenging I'd say, even the most simplistic ones demand a bit of planning. The first time i contemplated on building my first platform game i had no clue what i was doing. There were so many ideas flowing in. However, when i thought of the process of putting these ideas together my head started to spin.

Some of my first ideas for a horror game looked like... 


I thought I'd have finished it in a week. Oh boi, how wrong i was! i Still laugh at the idea of that today. Although i started working on the game i realized that the knowledge and attention span i had at the time would not have sufficed for such a large and complex endeavor. Mehn! it sucked just thinking of how this project would have looked if it was to be completed. However, I did not give up and decided that something had to be done. There was no way i was not going to at least complete something simple with the current knowledge i possessed.

So.. i came up with this idea of creating a simple somewhat horror game. Not sure if it's scary thou 😅. I tried something out

Simplistic horror game(OutSide)... 


You can test it out right here.. https://gamejolt.com/games/outside/847575



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Graphic Design Services Logos | Banners | Billboards | Business cards | Fliers | Posters | Vinyl's | Book Covers